Pay Per Click
Pay per click advertising consists of ads that are written by advertisers to be triggered when certain keywords or phrases are searched on. Each time a person clicks on the ad, they are sent to the advertiser’s website, and the advertiser is charged for that “click”.
Pay per click advertising can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales and leads and should be part of every business owners’ Internet advertising campaign.
Unfortunately, managing even a small pay per click campaign can be complex and requires very specialized knowledge and experience. There are several problems that the novice advertiser runs into.
- Understanding Google’s rules and tips and tricks – Google has lots of unwritten rules for how campaigns should be set up and run. These rules have a direct impact on how much you’ll pay for the advertising. These rules include:
Click through rate management
- Keyword research – Most companies have anywhere from 10 to keywords and should most likely be bidding on 1,000-3,000. The right tools and strategies can make a big difference in your campaign.
- Ad testing – If you’re not split testing, you’re most likely getting only 1?2 the visitors to your site than you should be.
- Conversion tracking – Most business owners don’t know how to track whether a dollar spent on advertising generated any sales. Obviously, without this information, you’re flying blind.
- Tools – Having the right tools in the market to help create and manage pay per click
campaigns is critical.
- Targeted sales pages – Sending all your visitors to a generic home page isn’t nearly as effective as sending them to a targeted page that tells them exactly how you can solve their particular problem.
We will create a solution for you that optimizes each and every one of these issues. See how we can make a difference for your business today.